// -->

What MY HeaRT SaY Rite NoW....

stop????never...why????cant think a reason......haha

Sunday, May 22, 2011

aPPly oNlY 4 ME.....

I used to wonder…….

What have I done in my life 4 me before….

N what will I do 4 me next….

coz i'm always think of the consequence...


But again…..

It is something that I used to do….

Not now…


Coz now…

I’ not gonna wasting my time to wondering about what have I done 4 me before……

Or what will I do next in my life 4 me….


Coz now…

I’m only gonna enjoy what have I done 4 my self……

N what will I done 2 my self….


Coz…

Consequence is not my priority anymore….

What important 4 me…..

That I enjoy everything that I do…..


But it only apply 4 the matter that concern only me…

Not including any other people….


Just enjoy what u have done or will done….if u found it is wrong…...just don’t repeat it…n if it is right…u wont regret it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

siLa LA klIk kaLu SukA