// -->

What MY HeaRT SaY Rite NoW....

stop????never...why????cant think a reason......haha

Sunday, June 12, 2011

olD mE.......

Its been a week…..

But still….


I cant get rid of this feeling….

And when it come…..

I cant think clearly….


N tomorrow….

I have to get back to work….


But still….

I got no sprit to work…..

I wanna be alone….


But…


How can a human be alone rite….


N whenever I’m with someone else….

I have to be another person…..


Got to laugh even I don’t want to…….

Got to smile even it hard……

Pretend that I have eat when I don’t wanna eat……

Pretend that I’m ok even I’m not…….


I think…..

I have become hypocrite again…


Just like old me…

The one who always become hypocrite…

I used to hate to be like that…


But rite now..

I got to be n I like to be like that……

At least for now…..

Coz I cant pretend the future…..


Mom..dad…forgive me 4 being like this….

I have tried but still cant forget and get rid of this feeling….

Sory 4 make both of u disappointed with me 4 all this time………..

2 comments:

  1. jgn sedih2..life must go on...adik2 oke je kat sini..hari2 mai sini..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not the sad feeling...but another feeling...=)

    ReplyDelete

siLa LA klIk kaLu SukA